Dark circle eye gel patch
Material: Eco-friendly PVC & gel
- Hot And Cold Pack is available for hot or cold compress. Be necessary as a first aid for every family.
- For hot compress, put in the microwavable container and cover completely with water at medium power setting for 30 seconds interval each time until reaching the require temperature or soak into hot water approx. 80-90 for 3-5 minutes.
- For cold compress, place it in the freezer for an hour before using.
- Reusable, non-toxic and non-caustic.
- Different colors available.
1) Usage: both hot and cold use
--Hot use by microwave: Place the gel pack in a container first then move to microwave for no longer than one minute at full power.
--Hot use by hot water: Bring 3 quarts of water to boil. Remove water from heat. Immerse gel pack in water for 5 minutes.
--Cold usage: Lay the gel pack flat in freezer for at least two hours.
--hot compress: alleviate rheumatic pain, neural pain, sciatica, vertebral pain, improve mucous membrane scar after surgery
--cold compress: physical therapy for traumatic hemorrhage, heatstroke, itch, headache, strain, scald and fatigue
--Medical available for hot or cold compress easily and conveniently, necessary as a first-aid for every family in daily life
2) Material: PVC, EVA, TPU, nylon PVC,PP and PP&nonwoven compound material (En-71 Part 3/phthalate free/REACH NORM(30P)
3) Size and gel color: any size and color available
4) Logo and pattern: customized logo and pattern by silkscreen, offset printing or hot stamp
5) Process: heat seal
6) Sample lead time and cost: 3-5 days and cost depends on size and printing colors