Item: Heated Neck Wrap
Material: PVC + liquid + metal sheet
Size and Logo : Customized size logo
Heated Neck Wrap is made of high-grade environmental friendly PVC material with soft texture. It does not contain banned substances such as plasticizers and phthalates.
Usage of warmer pack:
1. Keep warm or for hot compress
1) Lightly fold the heat-sensitive metal sheet in the bag, and the liquid in the bag is instantly crystallized and heated, and the automatic heating can reach 30-50 degrees (heat treatment is suitable for about 20 minutes).
2) When the liquid is transformed into crystal, press the bag gently with your palm so that the heat can be uniformly diffused and the temperature of the bag body can be evenly distributed.
3) While hot, place the bag in a body part or place where you need it (such as in a winter nest, in a coat pocket, or in a sprained body) for heating or hot compresses.
1) After 60-120 minutes of warming or hot compressing, the bag body gradually cools. If you want to use it again, please wrap it in a towel or cotton cloth (to avoid direct contact between the bag body and the heating container), and put it in boiling water to heat for about 5 - 7 minutes to make all the crystals in the bag become liquid. Then take it out. At this time, because the bag body is in a hot state, wrap it with a towel or cotton cloth to avoid direct contact with the skin to avoid burns.
2) When the bag is cooled again, according to the first use method, press the heating plate again to convert the liquid in the bag into crystal for exothermic use.
3) According to the above method, this product can be used continuously and repeatedly, and it is an ideal heating product.
2. For cold compress
1) Please put the bag in the refrigerator freezer (non-frozen) for use
2) Take the bag out of the refrigerator and apply it on the desired body part.
Packaging Detail: Standard exported carton
Delivery Details: As your quantity and request