1. Ice pack is an upgraded substitute for ice cubes. It has more applicability and is easy to use, hygienic and versatile.
2, for medical high fever cooling and fever, anti-inflammatory pain, cold compress beauty, sprain, hemostasis, suppuration, skin care and other auxiliary physiotherapy.
3. Long-distance refrigerated transport of various biological cryogenic reagents, solder paste, poultry medicine, medicine, plasma, vaccine, aquatic products, poultry, ornamental fish and foreign trade fresh food.
4. It is used for athletes in the sports field during training and competition, such as bruises, sprains and falls.
5. Cooling and saving electricity in daily life, maintaining low temperature, food preservation, iced drinks, and tourism when the refrigerator is powered off.
6. Its effective use of cold capacity is 6 times that of the same volume of ice.