Soft fabric hot and cold pack for heath care can relieve pain and maintain a positive lifestyle! Perfect for first aid in home or clinical use, as it is ideal for sports injuries, muscle aches, swelling, body aches and more. Soft fabric hot and cold pack for heath care is designed with a snug fit and fabric covering and is filled with 100% organic material to relieve neck pain and back pain.
Soft fabric hot and cold pack for heath care has a non-toxic gel contained in a leak-proof blue plastic case with a flexible hook and loop strap. It is the ideal cold pack for most common injuries and is suitable for a wide range of environments including: home, office, sports facilities, workplace and school.
* Just tie it up and enjoy the soothing heat or cold treatment.
* Made of durable nylon and vinyl fabric filled with a non-toxic gel.
* Soft to the touch, providing immediate pain relief and helping to control muscle and joint swelling.
* The durable, leak-proof nonwoven contains a non-toxic gel that will not tear, tear or puncture.
|Product Name:||Soft Fabric Hot And Cold Pack For Heath Care|
Non-woven fabric+ Gel
|Printing:||Silk screen printing according to customer's design|
|Packing:||Each pc in polybag or customized|
|Factory location:||Dongguan city,Guangdong Province|
|Payment Terms:||T/T / L/C / Western Union|
|Sampling Lead Time:||5~7 days|
|Production Lead Time:||Around 15~20 days|
1. Application: COLD
Store in the refrigerator to be ready for use when injured. It takes about 1 hour to freeze the gel.
2. Application: HOT
* Microwave: Place the gel pack in the microwave for about 30 seconds (if the gel pack is at room temperature) or 1 minute (if the gel pack is frozen) at high power. After that, check if the correct temperature has been reached.
* Hot water: Boil the water, remove it from the heat source, and soak the gel pack for about 4-10 minutes. After 4 minutes, check every 1 minute to see if the correct temperature has been reached.
* Joint and muscle injury
* Back and neck pain
* Sinus and stress headache
* Postoperative pain
* Sunburn and other burns
Whether it is hot or cold, it is recommended to wrap the gel pack on the cloth before applying it to the skin.